Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kate's big girl room

So we have been working on getting Kate's big girl room all ready. We put up black and white damask wallpaper on the bottom, Dave painted the top pink and then he added the chair rail! He did an awesome job!!! I just got this eiffel tower lamp for her room and added the pink fringe on the shade. I also covered her wood table with a black tablecloth and then bought a yard of this damask fabric and topped the table off with it! I just love her room! There are still a few more things to hang on the walls, but it is almost done!
Her new bedding! I am ordering this awesome metal crown that sticks out of the wall to hang over her bed. It's this 3-dimensional thing that you hang sheer drapes behind it and then the drapes hang on each side of the headboard! Pictures will be following soon!
Another view of her room! Her chandelier that I bought and added some pink fringe to as well! And her bedroom set is really special to me. The bed and dresser are over 100 years old. It was my great-grandparents from Norway. It has been in the family for EVER!!!!
Kate's dresser. I still need to buy a lamp for it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: