Thursday, May 22, 2008


My new bathrobe! I feel pretty cool in it! I went swimming for the very first time at my friends house and I LOVED it. It was like taking a really really really big bath. I can't wait to go swimming again.

Hi momma! Look at how big I'm getting. My feet almost can touch the footrest on this highchair! I'm so excited that I am growing bigger. I practice all the cool things that a bigger kid does whenever I can. Usually when I am in my crib.


My Tante' provides me with all my stylish wardrobe. They were mostly my cousin Hana's and Heidi's clothes, so now I get to wear them. This Polo dress is SOOO me! Crazy and wild!

CHEESE! I love to smile. Especially now that I have 2 pearly whites to show off!!! I also LOVE to eat!!! Where's my food???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Momma Bean said...

She is just too cute for words. Love the big toothy smile.