Friday, August 3, 2007

Coming Attraction!


31 Weeks pregnant!!!! 9 weeks to go!! I just took these pictures last night for the baby shower invitation. I am feeling pretty good, except the days I work those long hours. Usually the days I work, I get really bad sciatica pain, that shoots down my right leg. But it also is nice to be busy at work because it helps pass the time! Last night I set up the pack-n-play and it looks so cute. We are really getting everything ready for Kate. I didn't want to be much further along and have to decorate the nursery or go out buying last minute things. I just wanted to try to relax as much as possible and enjoy these last few weeks of FREEDOM!!!! haha. But we are getting more excited with each passing day!

1 comment:

The Grubbs said...

Such cute pictures of your belly! I love them. And your cute little sonogram pictures...Wade adn I were amazed at how much Lawson resemebled his. In fact, that's why we knew he was a girl, since he looked just like me. But I turned out to be a pretty cute little guy. Haha. So maybe kate will look like you throughout the day and turn into Dave when she sleeps. We really enjoyed your pics... keep posting. I love keeping up!