Sunday, August 12, 2007

8 months pregnant today!



Well today I am officially starting my 8th month! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has been going! I am so excited to hold her and kiss her. Dave and I started our child-birth classes last week. We have 4 more weeks of it every Wednesday night! They will serve us well once the time comes to deliver Kate. I think it is a great eye-opener for Dave. All the information we learn in the class I already know, but Dave will have to step up to the plate once labor hits, so this class is more for Dave!!! I think he truly likes learning all about this stuff, but of course he won't admit to it!!! Well, only 8 more weeks and we will be parents! Life will be dramarically changing soon, and we are thrilled!!!

1 comment:

Momma Bean said...

Tara,

I am so excited for you and I simply cannot wait to meet precious Kate. You are going to be such a fabulous mother!