Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dave's daughter!



The spitting image of Daddy!!! When I saw this in the sonogram, I couldn't believe my eyes! It was as though I was looking at Dave while he slept. It was such a special moment to see my husband in our unborn daughters face. Alghough I must say, I think I see a lot of me in the other photos of her. But this one in particular is 100% her daddy! It will be fun to compare a picture of Kate after she is born with all of these 4D pictures! It is truly a miracle to create another human being. How does anybody look at these photos and say that there is not a GOD! We have such an awesome and creative God!

2 comments:

Momma Bean said...

Tara,

Kate is beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her. The crib bedding is AMAZING and the nursery is just perfect! Your sister is so talented.

Kathy said...

Tara,

Congratulations!!!! I am soooo excited for you and Dave!!! Tania gave me this blog site -- we just spent time in Chicago for your grandparents 60th! Anyway, I can't wait to check back now and then to see what else you've posted!!!

Bye for now...

your Canadian cousin!! :)