Monday, July 5, 2010

And Baby Harris is......

Here is the sweet profile of our new little bundle!
Long, stretched out legs.
And the BIG reveal!!!! It's a BOY!!!!!! Yep, that's right! I was totally surprised and caught off guard! But I am getting more and more excited! It will be different than having a little girl, but I am up for the challenge! I just need to figure out where to go buy all his clothes. Kate had soooo many adorable clothes and hairbows, but I guess I will just have to continue to save them until another girl comes around!!!! So our new little member is Cooper Michael! I can't wait to meet him in another 20 weeks!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Momma Bean said...

Congrats!!! Love all the updates. Kate is getting so big!

Sweet Home Colorado said...

You will love boys! There is nothing like a tight squeeze from your little boy!!! Congrats!

Kyliefamilytree said...

I have a 3.5 yr old girl and 26 weeks preg with a boy. I too was shocked at first but soo excited now. What a wonderful blessing