Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Already 4 years!


March 4, 2006 was a day I will never forget. It was the best day I have ever had and definitely the best decision I've ever made. It was becoming Mrs. David Harris! He is my best friend. He keeps me laughing in the most tense situations, loving in the most desparate moments, and yearning to be a better Christian! So we decided to switch up who is in charge of our anniversary every year, so this year was my turn to surprise him. So I picked one of our favorite places for filets, Bob's Steak House. It was fabulous. And then we went back to our house for a surprise 1 hour long couples massage. And the whole time, Kate was spending time with her Nonnie and Nannad...we had a fun night. I love you, Dave. Thanks for 4 wonderful and fun and exciting years!!! We have MANY, MANY more to come!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riley Kai said...

Congrats to you for putting up with Dave for 4 years! Ha! ...and this picture of you is BEAUTIFUL!!!