Friday, June 26, 2009

My big girl is now going to school....well, Mother's Day Out!!!

My little baby is getting bigger! She is now going to Mother's Day Out every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am till 2pm! It has been great for both mom and daughter!!! I miss her, but I am also enjoying a little bit more time to myself! Even though I am picking up extra shifts at work!


"Mommy! Do you really think I can carry ALL of these bags by myself to school?"
She has her lunch box, backpack, and nap-mat! I ordered this custom nap-mat off the internet, and I LOVE it!!! It is awesome! And supposedly Kate loves it too, because she is the best sleeper at nap time! The teachers were telling me that she is a big sleeper! I'm so proud!
Love her excitement in this picture! She was sooo excited to go to school! When we got to the classroom, there were already a few boys there crying, but she ran right to the toys and brought them to the boys crying trying to share with them and tell them "HI"!!! Such a little extravert!
I don't really know why she decided to do the splits, but she did! She looks like a little teenager in this picture!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: