Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is it really true? Is Kate Embry already 2?

2 years ago, on October 6 at 7:30am, my life was forever changed.....I experienced what most people call "true love"!!!! After being in labor for 30 hours (that sounds WAY worse than it really was!! ) at Special Beginnings birthing center, I delivered this beautiful, precious little 6 pound 12 ounce baby girl. The BEST day of my life....a day I remember ALL the time with the happiest, most emotional memories of my entire life!
We are actually celebrating her birthday on November 7, because my parents and grandparents will be coming in town from Chicago. But we still made her actual birthday a special one for her. And boy, did she know it was a special day for her!!!!! She is still asking every day for "more birtay presents"....

Oh, and another milestone we have now.....we can put ALL of her hair up in pigtails. I love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: