Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeding the ducks and birds...


So I have been really bad lately at updating my blog! Between emails and facebook, I sometimes forget to update on here! But we have been pretty busy lately too!!! A couple weeks ago, I took Kate to feed the ducks and birds. And she LOVED it! I swear, I think she may grow up to be a vetrinarian!!! She LOVES animals so much. We also finally finished her playroom and it is awesome. It is sooo nice to have a room to keep all her toys neatly organized in so the rest of my house can still look like adults live in it!! haha...It seems like Kate grew into "toddlerhood" over night. She is SUPER heavy to carry around now and she only uses her plug (pacifier) when it's nap time or bedtime. She talks non-stop and she never sits still!!! Life is good, busy, but good!!! I still can't imagine being pregnant right now while trying to chase her around all day. Maybe this time next year I will feel a little more settled into all her activities!! :) She is so much fun to have around every day. She is such a joy in our lives!!!


I let Kate carry the loaf of bread down to the pond! She thought that she was the coolest thing ever!
The pigeons came right up to us....Kate kept trying to pick them up!!!
So I gave Kate a slice of bread to feed the birds, and the next thing I notice is her sitting on the grass enjoying some bread!!! Oh brother!!! She is soooo my kid!! lol
She wouldn't take her eyes off of all the birds and ducks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: