Monday, August 11, 2008

Mommy and Kate

So here is a rare picture of my mommy and me. She is always taking pictures of me, but I don't know how to take pictures of her yet! I love my mommy soooo much. In fact, I have heard my daddy say that he feels sad that I won't play with him when mommy is around. I'm sorry daddy! I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I just have never been separated from mommy since I was in her tummy for very long. We understand eachother. But pretty soon, I'll start to be more independent from mommy. But daddy, at least I don't look very much like mommy. I look just like you!!!

5 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

So cute! Isn't if funny how us moms are hardly in any pictures...we are always the ones taking them! I was just looking at the blogs you read...and I read Bring the Rain too! My friend told me about that blog and it has been so inspirational and challenging! :) That's funny that we end up reading the same one, miles and years apart!

Riley Kai said...

Yes, she does look just like her Daddy! What a cutie pie!-Jen

I always thought Dave would make a better looking girl!- Rex

amy (metz) walker said...

Ya'll are adorable!

Momma Bean said...

Great photo! I am learning to use the timer on my camera just so I can be in some of the photos.

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love (God) has impacted and changed their lives. Blessings...