Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sleeping Beauty!

I am 4 months old now and I am being such a good girl (at least that's what I hear momma saying all the time)!! I take a 3 hour morning nap and a 3 hour afternoon nap every day and I sleep all night long. My parents are really happy about that, I can tell! I LOVE to talk. My momma says that I am a real "chatty kathy"....But I can't help it, I have so much to say. I really have fun now playing with my toys. I can reach out and grab my toys and I even try to put them in my mouth to see what they taste like! But life is still going great! I also like to hear mommy sing and I love when people talk to me. I giggle and smile at pretty much anybody that looks at me.

1 comment:

Momma Bean said...

She is just precious. I am so glad that I finally got to meet her.